Our latest milestones and highlights
Dear Partner/Customer,We are steaming ahead on our 2022-2023 growth trajectory as a company. To be able to keep up with (and further increase) our service levels to you, we have hired more staff over the past weeks. Some of our colleagues whom you may have been in contact with have changed to key positions to support you further.Leadership
- Frederic Labiche has taken on the new role of Director of Operations.Customer Success
- Natalia Tikhonova has been promoted to Director of Customer Success. Natalia will be managing our team of Customer Success Managers, developing initiatives that deliver unique value to our customers, defining and optimizing customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
- Lorena Zavala has been promoted to Customer Success Manager taking over from Alejandro Santos, and will focus with her dedicated team on delivery in The Americas.
- Opeyemi Oshundaro, Mabel Anlaminga, and Anthonate Asiegbunam are our newest Customer Success Representatives based in Czech Republic.Business Process
- Catherine Jon has been promoted to Director of Business Process. Catherine will be maximizing efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration, performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management, presenting progress reports and integrating feedback, revising and updating procedures and policies.Finance
- Emmanuel Gonzalez has rejoined as Tax Accountant for our clients in The Americas
We are excited to announce our newest partner company Nova Satus 🎉
Nova Satus will expand our offerings by focusing on Talent Acquisition and Global Mobility services in over 100 countries 🌍
🌍 Find out more https://zcu.io/CB1q
We are pleased to announce to you all that the new website of GOT International and our all-new logo are both finally completed! 🎉
With over a month of hard work 💪of gathering and editing text, coming up with a theme and editing our website, and having a new logo designed to represent our current direction, we have finally released our new website today to the public!
🌍The new website is available now at got.international
🌍While our previous website globaloutsourcingteam.com is redirecting to our new website.
We GOT Sweden! 🇸🇪🎉
After opening up last week in São Paulo, Brazil 🇧🇷(https://zcu.io/ysoA), we are also thrilled to announce that Sweden is now fully incorporated as one of GOT's newest supported countries 🇸🇪🎉
The world is shrinking to a global village 🌍, and the place you are in has become more important than where you are from. The need for skilled professionals to operate internationally, for companies and individuals alike, has never been greater. GOT operates many services from Sweden that will serve as the foundation for a successful business.
GOT GOES BRAZIL! 🇧🇷🎉
We are thrilled to announce Brazil is now fully incorporated as one of GOT's many supported countries with our headquarters based in São Paulo 🇧🇷🎉
The world is shrinking to a global village 🌍, and the place you are in has become more important than where you are from. The need for skilled professionals to operate internationally, for companies and individuals alike, has never been greater. GOT operates many services from Brazil that will serve as the foundation for a successful business.